Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

ATC swap for Dusty Attic



Hello everyone, well spring has sprung in Wisconsin and my roses are just about to bloom.  Something new is around every corner, so in the spirit of that, I decided to do something new.  My first swap, oh I am so excited.  My friend Jenny Burns, a designer from http://dustyattic.ning.com/, has invited me to my first ATC swap.  For all of you new to that an ATC stands for Artistic Trading Card.  Dusty Attic is one of my favorite places to go for inspiration.  They have a lot of really talented artist designing for them and I would be lying if I told you I wasn't so excited to be a part of their May ATC swap. 
 The theme is vintage and I had so much fun, there is really no rules other than the cards must be 2.5 x 3.5 inches and that they must be traded never sold.
I played around with a lot of bling of course, but when I started making these I realized the Dusty Attic chippies were more than enough for them.
 I wanted to do a theme without making the same card 5 times so I took the main elements and used similiar graphics.

But used different elements and flowers.

Hey I had to dress them up a little with girly bits but I can honestly say I love these.  I didn't overdo it with alot of bling but I think their lovely.  I can't wait to get mine and maybe learn some new techniques.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.


                                                                  Jenn




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ATC cards. Great job!! You really inspire me.

    By the way I heard that you won Donna Salazar's Ginormous Giveaway. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete