Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

you inspire me


Hello just a quick post of my latest photo book inspired by Laura from Follow the paper trail by laura blog.  She put a challenge out our youtube for Christmas and I was very inspired to make this lovely little envelope photo book for my Sister Laurie.  We are always trying to one up each other and I can't wait to see what she comes up with.
Of course I added lots of sparkly things to the cover but what excited me the most is the closure.  I am always trying to come up with new ways to close my books and on this one I used magnets.  One magnet is on the inside of the book and the other is hidden in the band under the pink sunflower.  I am trying to get a tutorial out on video to show you how I do it but since I am often inspired by other ladies on youtube I want to make sure I give everyone credit.  So keep watching I plan on getting all the instructions out here soon. 





I hope you all enjoy my little creation and thank you so much for stopping.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment