Wednesday, January 25, 2012
20) Things to know about me.
1) I once wanted to be a lawyer.
2) I think I'm funny (my daughter does not- jk Rae)
3) I have been seriously trying to learn german for 2 years and have mastered how to say hi, my name is.
4) My son is a 'scrapbook orphan' on Friday nights because that is when my cropping buddies (aka my sister Laurie and friend Jamie) come over
5) secretly dream of getting on a design team
6) Go out blog hopping when I'm feeling down because, ladies you may think you got this bug bad, but I have seen people that have upgraded their scrapbook room to a scrapbook house. (I'm so jealous)
7) Love to photograph anything.
8) Have worked in the securities industry for 19 yrs and still cannot figure out my 401K
9) I make homemade beer with my husband and have a 'beer room' in my basement
10) Grew up in the great state of Wyoming.
11) Once jumped out of a 2cd story window - because my friends were doing it.
12) One of my hobbies is "beer tasting" and have tried hundreds of different ales and beers.
13) I am planning to go to Oktoberfest in Munich
14) Have a german shephard named Butterscotch and 2 black cats named Niko and George.
15) One of my happiest moments is babysitting my 'grandpuppy' a 5 lb yorkie name Kobe.
16) Have a Pinterest board entitled "dream scrapbook rooms"
17) Am already thinking of a the project when I take the picture.
18) I am a serial containerizer (I guess so that I can justify the need for $500 worth of Tim Holtz products that I cannot live without)
19) Love cowbells.
20) Will make a scrapbook page for every event and infact have a picture of my son (when he was 2) sitting on his potty chair (probably saying not now mom, this is a private moment)
Now I've told you about me, I would love to find out something about you, leave a comment with a fact about yourself so that I can get to know you better.