Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ich bin Wunschlos Glucklich

I have been wanting to put these pictures of my son Zak because he looks so happy.  I hope you enjoy, it was last summer, and I snapped these pictures while he was joking around with his dad at my sisters house.  I wanted to do this layout so bad because this is the real Zak, laughing and having fun.  Of course I had to add bling to stay true to myself but I didn't want to make it too pretty.  So instead of flowers I added a feather quill pen that I made out of a Tim Holtz Idea logy pen nibs.  I always wanted to use them but I could never figure how.  I think the effect is pretty cool here.

The journaling I added in German "Ich bin wunschlos glucklich" which is roughly translated to I am completely happy and I think that fit the pictures perfectly.

 I was able to use alot of items from Tim Holtz Idea logy line in this layout they work so well with the masculine pages that I don't want to add to much "glitz" to.  But as the name of my blog implies I do loves me the bling!



 I added some homemade perfect pearl mist just to sparkle the pictures up a bit.  Sorry Zak Mom had to a little bling.
I actually borrowed a technique ala Natasha at Moments of Tranquility.  She loves to add random stitches to her page so in homage to her I stitched on the pen nib. 


Thanks for looking and please comments I love to hear from fellow Scrapbookers. 

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment