Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy Thursday!

Good Morning all,

I wanted to do a quickpost for all of my faithful followers to let you know the reason for my lack of a recent post.  A few weeks ago I unfortunately broke my left arm which has resulted in a cast from my fingertips to my shoulder.  I have been unable to get into my studio and create anything so please be patient and bear with me though this time because once this thing cones off I have alot of pent up creativity to release so watch for alot of great things to come.

Thank you,
Jenn

2 comments:

  1. YIKES!!! How the heck did you do that? Boy thats gotta hurt. I can't imagine having that on, I wouldn't deal well with it.. especially if there's an itch! Hope you heal well, I'm assuming it has to be on for 6 weeks?
    You asked about a tutorial on my pink flower on my 2001 layout, Do you have a circut or a machine that will cut svg files?? I cut the petals on there,, but I do believe it was a purchased SVG which makes it impossible to do a tutorial.
    feel better quickly
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, thanks again, if you want me to find the file name... of that SVG ... maybe you can find a free one online. You've used SVG's before? if you have any questions let me know.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete