Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My first project

I am very excited to actually be putting something out on my blog to show my creativity.  I locked myself away in my studio this weekend to replenish my card stockpile.  I used one of my favorite cricut cartridges, Damask Decor, to make the base.  But I used a medium that I have wanted to for a long time but never got it right, feathers! I of course added some bling to finish it off.

Here is a sampling of 3 of them

I love this one showing the matching envelope


You can't really see it well but on this envelope I used a piece of clear acitate that had a design printed on it.


Well thank you for visiting my page.

2 comments:

  1. This site looks great!! Hope to see more projects. Love the cards. So unique. Beautiful. Thank you for the plug for my blog.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete